Fed Board Nominees Back Exit Strategy Ensuring Price StabilityJoshua Zumbrun and Jeff Kearns
President Barack Obama’s nominees to the Federal Reserve Board told a Senate panel they would help the Fed withdraw stimulus when necessary in a way that keeps prices stable and doesn’t jar financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure