Wrecking Ball, $67 Million Bill Hang Over Leaky Landmark
I drove into the picture-book village of Goshen, New York, past the Gothic-style church that dominates Main Street. A bit farther on I came to the pile of concrete boxes that some deem a masterpiece.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's