Williams Buys Marcellus Gas Pipeline System for $2.5 BillionMike Lee
Williams Partners LP, the third-biggest U.S. pipeline partnership, agreed to buy a natural-gas pipeline system in the Marcellus Shale from closely held Caiman Energy LLC for $2.5 billion in cash and equity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders