Snip, Slice: The Urology Center That Offers Free Pizza With Every VasectomyBy
Go under the knife, get a slice. That’s the March Madness-themed promotion from the Urology Associates of Cape Cod (UACC), which is offering a free pizza with every vasectomy scheduled by patients who visit one of its three clinics during the tournament. The $500-$700 surgery (which the association says is covered under most insurance plans) affords men the chance to have a safe method of sterilization—and a free pie from Surf’s Up Pizza and Seafood in Sandwich, Mass. Bloomberg Businessweek talked to UACC urologist Dr. John Homa about the procedure, the promotion, and whether anyone who’s just had their whoosit chopped really wants to eat a pizza.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries