Pet-Adoption Offer for Post-Rapture Blessed Shown as HoaxMike Di Paola
A man who said he had a business that would care for pets when their owners abandoned them in the Rapture or Second Coming at the end of the world has admitted that the service never existed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline