Man Group Sees Hedge Fund Demand From Asia-Pacific InvestorsBei Hu and Susan Li
Man Group Plc, the world’s largest publicly traded hedge fund, is seeing demand for hedge funds from sovereign and institutional investors in the Asia-Pacific region, said Chief Executive Officer Peter Clarke.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure