Harvard Goes Down Fighting in First NCAA Appearance Since 1946Dex McLuskey and John Lauerman
Harvard University junior Ben Samuels flew to Denver from Boston and then drove seven hours to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to witness the school’s first game in college basketball's national men's tournament for 66 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing