Viterra Halted After Report Minimum Bids Set at C$16Shruti Date Singh
Viterra Inc., the Canadian grain handler that attracted Glencore International Plc as a potential suitor, was halted in Toronto after dealReporter said bidders were told they must offer at least C$16 ($16.13) a share to be allowed to assess the company’s internal data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks