Harvard, Connecticut Exit NCAA Tournament as Syracuse SurvivesErik Matuszewski and Rob Gloster
Syracuse survived a scare, Harvard made a cameo appearance and defending champion Connecticut lost on a first full day of the men’s college basketball tournament that featured no overtimes, little drama and two mild upsets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets