Geithner Sees No Easy Fix to Oil Pushed Up by Global TensionIan Katz and Cheyenne Hopkins
U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said rising oil prices show “we still face a dangerous and uncertain world” and there’s no easy way to lower gasoline costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts