Ex-GE Manager Convicted of Murder, Sentenced to LifeLaurence Viele Davidson
Hemy Neuman, a former GE Energy manager, was found guilty of murder in the shooting death of a co-worker’s husband and sentenced 90 minutes later by a Georgia judge to imprisonment for life with no possibility of parole.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets