BP Expands in Namibia, Joining Serica’s Offshore ExplorationBrian Swint
BP Plc is expanding investment in Namibia by buying into Serica Energy Plc’s offshore blocks as explorers seek oil under a layer of salt off the African coast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders