Apple Goes From $500 to $600 in a MonthBy
Shares of Apple touched $600 on Thursday morning—24 trading days since it first hit $500. So in less than a month, Apple has added about $92 billion to its market cap. That’s the equivalent of swallowing a company like Bank of America, without all the crappy mortgages, of course. (Bank of America has a market cap of about $95 billion.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself