Sibur Buys 80% Stake in Gazprom’s Abandoned Baltic LNG ProjectAnna Shiryaevskaya
ZAO Sibur Holding, eastern Europe’s biggest petrochemicals producer, bought an 80 percent stake in OAO Gazprom’s abandoned Baltic LNG project in the Gulf of Finland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas