Regions Raises $900 Million in Stock Sale; Shares ClimbAndrea Ludtke
Regions Financial Corp., the 10th-biggest U.S. bank by deposits, sold shares for 2.1 percent more than yesterday’s closing price as it raised $900 million to help repay a taxpayer bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap