Military Shooter Trial to Test the Patience of AfghansDavid Lerman and Seth Stern
President Barack Obama has vowed that the U.S. will apply the “the full force of the law” in the case of the soldier who allegedly killed at least 16 civilians in Afghanistan, and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has said the suspect could get the death penalty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline