BofA, Madoff-Mets, News Corp., Credit Suisse in Court NewsElizabeth Amon
Bank of America Corp., JPMorgan Chase & Co. and three other banks agreed to pay $25 million to New York to resolve some monetary claims over the use of a mortgage database after reaching a $25 billion national settlement over foreclosure practices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's