French Farmers May Plant Barley to Replace Damaged WheatRudy Ruitenberg
French farmers whose wheat fields were damaged by freezing weather last month may replant spring barley, according to Remi Haquin, president of the cereals council at crop office FranceAgriMer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day