Chef Marcus Samuelsson’s Office Bag LunchBy
Marcus Samuelsson first made a splash in New York’s dining scene in the 1990s as the hotshot, twentysomething executive chef at Aquavit, the Scandinavian stalwart in Midtown Manhattan. He cemented his success in 2003, when—as the owner and executive chef at the Red Rooster in Harlem—the Ethiopian-born, Swedish-raised Samuelsson was crowned “Best Chef: New York City” by the James Beard Foundation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself