Carlyle Seeks Allison Transmission IPO at Triple 2007 ValueLee Spears and Mark Clothier
Carlyle Group LP and Onex Corp. are seeking to take Allison Transmission Holdings Inc. public at a valuation that’s almost triple what they paid for the auto-parts maker in the last buyout boom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner