Calpers Board Lowers Investment Return Forecast to 7.5%Michael B. Marois
The California Public Employees’ Retirement System, the largest U.S. public pension, voted to lower its assumed rate of return for the first time since the recession dragged down stock and real-estate prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day