Azerbaijan Arrests Armed Group With Alleged Ties to Iran’s SepahZulfugar Agayev
Azerbaijan arrested members of an armed group it said collected intelligence about foreign embassies and companies, including BP Plc, for Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Corps, or Sepah.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing