Ashley Judd Goes Rogue in ‘Missing;’ Kiefer’s ‘Touch’: TV
Becca Winstone, the skinny-jeaned heroine played by Ashley Judd on ABC’s new thriller series “Missing,” is a PTA-going suburban widow who arranges flowers for a living.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing