AMR Nears Cuts for Eagle With Plans Going to Unions March 21Mary Schlangenstein
AMR Corp., the bankrupt parent of American Airlines, said it will present cost-cutting plans for its American Eagle unit to the regional carrier’s unions on March 21.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses