The Fender IPO Could Add Cool to Your PortfolioBy
You might not be able to play guitar like Eric Clapton, but you can soon add some rock ‘n’ roll cool to your portfolio. On Friday, guitar maker Fender Musical Instrument filed for an initial public offering, seeking to raise $200 million, about half of which will be used to pay down the company’s $246 million debt. The stock will be listed under the symbol FNDR on Nasdaq.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy