The Fender IPO Could Add Cool to Your PortfolioBy
You might not be able to play guitar like Eric Clapton, but you can soon add some rock ‘n’ roll cool to your portfolio. On Friday, guitar maker Fender Musical Instrument filed for an initial public offering, seeking to raise $200 million, about half of which will be used to pay down the company’s $246 million debt. The stock will be listed under the symbol FNDR on Nasdaq.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock