Somalia’s al-Shabaab Denies Responsibility for Kenya Bomb AttackHamsa Omar
Somalia’s al-Qaeda-linked al-Shabaab militia denied responsibility for a grenade attack in neighboring Kenya’s capital, Nairobi, three days ago that killed seven people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing