Japan Stocks Trim Gains as BOJ Keeps Asset Fund UnchangedYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese shares pared gains after the Bank of Japan decided against expanding its asset-purchase program, and the yen rose against the dollar. Stocks climbed earlier as euro-area finance chiefs gathered to sign off on a Greek bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Treasuries Advance as Shutdown Vote Looms: Markets Wrap