Japan Stocks Trim Gains as BOJ Keeps Asset Fund UnchangedYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese shares pared gains after the Bank of Japan decided against expanding its asset-purchase program, and the yen rose against the dollar. Stocks climbed earlier as euro-area finance chiefs gathered to sign off on a Greek bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy