Gender Gap May Return as U.S. Jobs Favor Women: Chart of the DayDavid Wilson
Women are better positioned than men for work in the U.S. economy even though a record-setting gender gap in joblessness has been closed, according to Neil Dutta, an economist at Bank of America Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing