Capula’s Systemic Trading Head Dai Is Said to Leave FundJesse Westbrook
Qiang Dai, who oversees systematic investing at London-based Capula Investment Management LLP, plans to leave the $13 billion hedge fund to pursue personal interests, according to a person brief on his decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing