Scene Brunch: Podestas Show Off Alligators, Lots of EliassonsAmanda Gordon
Among the highlights of Armory Week in New York are the brunches in collectors’ homes. On Friday, lobbyists Tony and Heather Podesta opened up their loft in the Flatiron district to a just-barely-awake crowd of art-world insiders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy