Foxconn to Hire Safety and Lifestyle Staff at Apple UnitTim Culpan
Foxconn Technology Group, targeted by labor groups for criticism over its working conditions, is seeking a safety and security officer, a lifestyle services manager and two fire chiefs for a China unit that supplies Apple Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations