Foxconn to Hire Safety and Lifestyle Staff at Apple UnitTim Culpan
Foxconn Technology Group, targeted by labor groups for criticism over its working conditions, is seeking a safety and security officer, a lifestyle services manager and two fire chiefs for a China unit that supplies Apple Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes