Why Flavor Flav Is Opening a Fried Chicken Restaurant (Again)By
Flavor Flav is opening a fried chicken restaurant. (Correction: another fried chicken restaurant.) In 2011, the Public Enemy rapper and VH1 reality show star opened a business called Flav’s Fried Chicken in eastern Iowa. It closed after only four months. But Flav, 52, is at it again: His renamed House of Flavor is set to open in Las Vegas on March 15. The new location seems much more practical—Flav lives in Las Vegas and although his restaurant is just off the strip, it’s still likely to draw more customers than something that’s, well, in Iowa. Flav talked to Bloomberg Businessweek about his new restaurant, how it’s different from the failed one, and the time he went to culinary school.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas