S. African Court Dismises Lawsuit Against Wal-Mart DealMike Cohen and Robert Brand
A South African appeal court endorsed Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s purchase of a controlling stake in Massmart Holdings Ltd., a deal the government challenged on the grounds it may cause jobs cuts and hurt local manufacturers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day