Silvia Doesn’t See Robust U.S. Expansion Amid Stimulus DoubtsAki Ito and Tom Keene
The recent rebound in hiring doesn’t mean the U.S. is experiencing a robust economic expansion, and further stimulus measures wouldn’t remove obstacles to growth, said John Silvia, chief economist at Wells Fargo Securities LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap