Escape The Mobile Mob: Where to UnplugGeraldine Campbell
If you harbored any doubt that cellphones are increasingly running our lives, consider this: Survey data compiled by Wilson Electronics show that 15 percent of Americans take calls during sex. While 27 percent of participants over age 25 consider it acceptable to text while eating, 12 percent say it’s okay to text while using the bathroom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis