Digging Into Jobs Data: Factory Workers, Vets GainBy
February added another month of strong job growth to the recovery, with 227,000 net new jobs. It marked the third month in a row where nonfarm payrolls increased by more than 200,000—the first time that’s happened since, well … since this time last year. Reminds you just how big of a wall the recovery hit last spring after such a promising start. The same could happen in 2012, but with Europe seeming to tighten up its debt crisis and the U.S. debt-ceiling debate behind us (for now), the potential headwinds appear less daunting this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts