Stocks Gain With Dollar as Treasuries Fall on Job GrowthRita Nazareth and Allison Bennett
Stocks and the dollar rose, while Treasuries fell, as growth in U.S. jobs boosted optimism in the world’s largest economy. Equities pared gains as an industry group ruled that Greece’s debt restructuring will trigger payouts on $3 billion in default insurance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis