Apple Drives Silicon Valley’s Biggest Leasing Boom Since 2000Dan Levy and Peter Burrows
Apple Inc. is leading the biggest leasing surge in California’s Silicon Valley since the dot-com boom, as the company scours the region for space before building a futuristic new headquarters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020