Volkswagen Funds Hunt for Russian Art Lost in World War IICatherine Hickley
Volkswagen AG is providing funding of 600,000 euros ($794,000) for a German-Russian research project to track down Russian art treasures lost in World War II, a statement from two state-owned funding bodies said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States