TNT Express Faces Investor Pressure for Improved UPS DealMatthew Campbell, Zachary Mider and Natalie Doss
United Parcel Service Inc. is nearing an agreement to buy TNT Express NV, Europe’s second-largest package-delivery company, after an initial 4.9 billion euro ($6.5 billion) offer was rejected, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig