Odd Jobs: Convention MasseuseBy
Yu-Whuan Wong has strong hands. The Taiwanese event therapist from Kyoto, Japan, developed muscles over the 20 years she’s been in the massage business. In the past six years, she’s taken her services beyond salon walls to conventions and other corporate events.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts