Monster Deal Talk Showing 80% Premium With $15 a Share: Real M&ACharles Mead and Katia Porzecanski
Monster Worldwide Inc., the online recruiting service that has lost almost 90 percent of its value, is poised to extract a record takeover premium for investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis