Women Honored by Clinton, Michelle Obama for Human RightsIndira A.R. Lakshmanan
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and first lady Michelle Obama honored 10 women from around the world today for courage and leadership in advocating for women’s rights and empowerment, often at great personal risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day