Meet Carlson School's New Dean, Sri Zaheer
Sri Zaheer was named the new dean of the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management, becoming the second women in the B-school’s history to assume the top role, the school announced today. Zaheer has served as interim dean of the business school since Alison Davis-Blake left the school last June to become dean of the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business. Zaheer, a 20-year veteran of the Carlson School and an expert on international business, beat out male candidates from London Business School, Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business, and the University of Iowa’s Tippie School of Management, according to the Carlson School’s website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap