Japan’s Richest Man Remakes Uniqlo in Manhattan’s ImageCheng Herng Shinn and Shunichi Ozasa
Uniqlo, the Japanese T-shirt maker, wanted to change its image, which was seen as drab in its homeland. Part of the solution: recreating the sheen of its New York Fifth Avenue store in Tokyo’s most expensive fashion district -- rebranding from the outside in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders