GM to Match Volt Production to Inventory, Akerson SaysJordan Robertson
General Motors Co., which is halting production of its Volt plug-in hybrid for five weeks, plans to pace production of the vehicle according to inventory levels, Chief Executive Officer Dan Akerson said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States