Buffett’s Dairy Queen Expands in ChinaAndrea Ludtke
International Dairy Queen Inc., the ice-cream maker owned by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc., plans to expand in China and Thailand to take advantage of opportunities in developing countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day