Donner Gets 18 Months in Prison for $80 Million Leasing ScamDavid Voreacos
Bruce Donner, the owner of a medical equipment company, was sentenced to 18 months in prison for his role in a medical equipment-leasing Ponzi scheme that cost investors $80 million and that he exposed to prosecutors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner