Unhealthy Customer CareG. Michael Maddock and Raphael Louis Vitón
Symptom: Buying health insurance leaves people feeling frustrated, confused, and anxious.
Diagnosis: When communicating with customers, it’s all about your business model, using your insurance lingo (impenetrable to regular folks). This just perpetuates the image that the health-care industry is an obstacle course focused on its problems and the concerns of the corporate customer, not the individual in need of care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's