Sony Rivals Quizzed by EU About Higher Prices From EMI BidAoife White
A Sony Corp.-led group’s rivals and customers were quizzed by European Union antitrust regulators examining whether its $2.2 billion purchase of EMI Group’s publishing unit would allow it to increase prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards